Yes! We ship to almost every country with attractive shipping rates. Nearly half of our daily shipments are international. We use DHL Express for reliable and fast delivery. We regularly ship all over North and South America, Asia, Europe, and Africa. In the checkout process you can see the shipping cost to your country when you enter the ship to address. Shipping rates can be determined before entering payment information.
Customer satisfaction is our goal. Your Atlas headrest comes with a 3 year warranty. This warranty covers materials, workmanship, and functionality under normal use. It does not cover aesthetics, such as scratches or scuffs, or abuse, such as fabric rips, snags, soiled or stained. We reserve the right to repair, replace or refund your purchase, at our discretion. Please contact us at email@example.com with your warranty concern. Pictures or videos of your concern are very helpful. We will diagnose and make the final determination whether the issue is specifically covered under the warranty and eligible for repair.Atlas Headrest does not warrant
• changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness, due to aging, exposure to light or direct sunlight
• failure resulting from normal wear and tear
• pilling of textiles
• colorfastness or the matching of colors of textiles or surface finishes, including an exact match to cuttings, samples, or swatch cards
• damage, marking, or staining due to contact with rubber or similar compounds; damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments
• damage or marking of materials or abrading of textiles over time caused by sharp or foreign objects
• discoloration of textiles and surface materials due to soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim
• damage due to exposure to harsh chemicals, including some found in fabric dyes, laundry detergent, body lotions, hair products, etc.
Atlas Headrest does not warrant products that are exposed to extreme environmental conditions or that have been subject to improper storage.
Our headrest has been thoroughly evaluated over the past 10 plus years. When installed according to our instructions, the headrest will not void the chair warranty.
We source our materials from trusted domestic suppliers. Our headrest will perfectly match the mesh and plastic on your chair.
We have a guide to help you through the process of selecting the proper headrest, but before you go there, here are 4 steps you might find helpful.
- Chair Model: You will need to determine the model (either classic or remastered) and the chair frame color (Graphite, Carbon, Mineral, or Black). It’s easy, our guide will help. But if you prefer just send photos of your chair to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will identify it for you.
- Headrest Type: You will need to decide which type of head support you would like, either a cushion type in Fabric or Vegan Leather, or the Suspension type, which will match the mesh on your chair. The cushion and suspension headrest have different comfort attributes. Feel free to reach out if you need help deciding which is right for you.
- Chair Model Colors: The Classic Aeron chair was introduced in 1994 and is ceased production around 2018.. The remastered Aeron chair was introduced in 2016 and continues today. The chair frame color of about 90% of chairs, both Classic and Remastered are Graphite in color, which is dark gray, not quite black. Remastered chair frame colors also include Carbon (medium grey), Mineral (light grey-nearly white), and Black.
- Aeron chair Fabrics: In most cases, the Classic fabric color is Carbon (3D01 on the chair tag). This is dark, nearly black with a wide (about 3/8 inch) vertical stripe pattern. If your Classic does not look like this, you have a special Aeron chair and we recommend that you send an image to us for identification. The remastered fabric vertical patterns are narrow and evenly spaced. Most people see three distinct repetitive colors.
Yes. Our headrests fit all sizes and models of Aeron chairs. See our guide for color matching. Some customers have modified our headrests to fit other chairs. We love the ingenuity. However, we don't provide details on how to do this.
This is not normal. Disassembly or mishandling can impact the slide bearings. Please contact us and we will gladly help to correct the situation.
We sell headrests designed for the Aeron chair and have additional products in development. We do not sell chairs.
There are three sizes of Aeron chairs, an A, B or C size. The C size has the tallest back. The easiest way to determine if it will fit you is to sit in your chair and have someone measure from the top of the chair to the top vertebrae (called Atlas) where your spine meets the base of the skull. If it measures 11 inches or less it will fit you. If it is more than 11 inches, you will need a larger size chair. If you're sitting in the right size chair our headrest covers 95% of the population.
There are size identification bumps located on the top center of the Aeron chair. If you reach under the top center part of the frame you can feel the bumps. A size has one bump, B size has two and the C size has three.
The profile of the headrest is designed to fit the curve of the back of the neck. Adjust the headrest vertically until it fits into the curve. Tighten the knob enough to hold that position when you are reclined. Do not over tighten, you will want to change the height by sliding it up or down without loosening and retightening the knob. Then tighten the knob on the horizontal slide enough to hold its position when reclining. Do not over tighten, you will want to change positions without loosening and retightening the knob. We recommend changing work positions frequently, including repositioning of the headrest.
There have been a number of limited finish options. If you send us an image we can identify it and make a headrest recommendation. email@example.com
Our headrest reaches up to 11" (28cm) above the top of the chair to make proper contact with your Atlas Vertebrae.
Our headrests fit on any Aeron chair regardless of age, Classic or Remastered. The only difference is the mesh and plastic components were developed to perfectly match the chair they were intended for. Putting a Remastered headrest on a Classic chair will mean the mesh or other materials may be different colors. The same is true for a Classic headrest on a Remastered chair.